At my mini world every dream is possible!

8 may 2011

Juguetes para mis Bebes - Shabby Chic toys for my Babies.


Sigo trabajando para " Mi Guarderia" , he terminado estos cubos estilo Shabby Chic, son tan pequeñitos, que fue difícil sacarles buenas fotos, pero los pueden ver en todo su esplendor en Art of Mini de Janny Warnaar, sus diseños son para dejarte sin aliento.

I keep working for "My Nursery" I just finished these Shabby Chic cubes,they are so tiny and I´m such a bad photographer that you may not been able to appreciated them , but you can visit Janny Warnaar site and look at the breath taking items she creates.

http://www.artofmini.com







6 comentarios:

  1. Cecilia, son preciosos!!! Me encantan todos, no sé con cuál me quedaría.

    Un beso

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh my, what gorgeous! They look at great and I think they will be lovely in your nursery!! One can see that all was made with love!! My truly compliments!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. ¡Son tan bonitos!¡me los quedaria todos! Un beso enorme...

    ResponderEliminar
  4. ¡Muy bonitos todos!!!
    Un beso
    Flor

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Precioso¡¡¡¡ desde la estetica hasta la puesta a punto, eres una artista¡¡¡, un besito
    Susi

    ResponderEliminar